CityPlace 5th Annual Halloween Spooktacular – Trick or Treat for Kids – Tuesday, October 31st – 4:00 to 8:00 pm
The CityPlace Residents’ Association (CPRA), in collaboration with Concord Adex, and the CityPlace/Fort York Business Improvement Area, is organizing our fifth annual Trick or Treat Spooktacular.
All CityPlace condo towers have previously participated in this great event and we have extended an invitation to participate again this October.
Details on the 2017 CityPlace Halloween Spooktacular Trick or Treat event is in the planning stage. The site will be updated soon with a 2017 map of participating businesses and Towers and any other essential information.
As in previous years, we’ll be providing:
- Elevator/bulletin board posters to be dropped off at each building and posted starting Tuesday October 24th
- E-poster for your electronic communications (email, digital boards) to be sent during the 2nd week of October
- Lobby decoration we encourage you to decorate your lobby to make the experience more exciting for participants and show off your CityPlace spirit!
- Treats will be dropped off to each building on or by Monday, October 30th
- Halloween Spooktacular on Tuesday, October 31st, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm will foster a sense of community as children and families participate in trick or treat events across CityPlace
If you have any questions, or require additional information, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Poster Map of Participating CityPlace Towers and Businesses for Previous Year – 2016
Social Media Version for Facebook or Twitter – Poster Map of Participating CityPlace Towers and Businesses
Article A Trick or Treat in CityPlace 416Mag
CityPlace Trick or Treak Video Clip (Credit: Darren Pereira)
Photos from 81 NW (Photo Credits:
Copyright 2017 CityPlace Residents’ Association. All Rights Reserved.