FYI. See attached from the City’s Planning Department – Waterfront Secretariat
Aerial (UAV aka Drone) Vehicle Filming – CityPlace – North Linear Park – Union Station Rail Corridor, Sunday October 14
Aerial filming of the rail corridor area between Bathurst Street and Blue Jays Way using a Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
To Residents and Businesses in the vicinity:
PLEASE BE ADVISED
The City of Toronto will be filming aerial footage of the rail corridor using a small unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), or drone, in the following locations and approximate times on Sunday, October 14, 2018
• North portion of Fort York National Historic Site from 7:30am to 8:30am
• North of 15 Iceboat Terrace from 9:30am to 10:30am
• Toronto Marriott park, east of Blue Jays Way from 10:30am to 11:30am
• North of Fort York Library from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
• 440 Front Street West from 3:30pm to 4:00pm
Access to the above areas will be restricted during these times to ensure public safety. Filming will be conducted by a licensed drone operator. All filming will be conducted in accordance with the legal requirements and guidelines for drone operations, as prescribed by Transport Canada.
For more information on this project, please contact Heather Oliver, Assistant Planner with the Waterfront Secretariat at 416-392-4988.
Filming Notification 20181011 Download PDF